Electrical Repair, Service, and Installation in the Warrenton VA Area
Infinite Electric provides experienced, reliable, highly-trained electricians to help you with any electrical repair, service, and installation issues you might have in or outside your home in Warrenton, Virginia, and surrounding areas. When your electrical system stops working properly, don’t waste time searching for another electrical contractor. You’ll find everything you need right here at Infinite Electric! Contact us at (540) 881-0473 or online to schedule an appointment today.
Infinite Electric residential electrical services include, but are not limited to:
- New construction. The Infinite Electric team specializes in designing and installing electrical systems for your home’s interior and exterior, from home additions to new builds. Our new construction electricians tailor lighting and electrical systems to your new space, and every installation meets the latest Virginia electrical codes.
- Indoor wiring installation and upgrades. Ensuring your safety while improving your home’s electrical infrastructure, Infinite Electric installs switches, outlets, under-cabinet lighting, and entertainment systems in new or existing homes. Our skilled technicians are trained to work with any indoor wiring, including aging knob and tube systems. Knob and tube wiring was popular in homes built from 1880 to the 1940s. These systems cannot withstand today’s power requirements and are no longer repairable. Instead, Infinite Electric replaces them with updated wiring that keeps your home running safely and efficiently.
- Outdoor lighting & wiring installation. Our team of electrical experts has the knowledge and expertise to install outdoor accent lighting, home security lighting, and lighting schemes for outdoor living areas. The right lighting improves the aesthetics and safety of your home’s exterior. Our technicians install deck and patio lighting, outdoor outlets, and exterior receptacles—so you and your guests won’t be left in the dark.
- Power upgrades. If you live in an older home or your circuit breakers are continually tripping, Infinite Electric will design and install a robust electrical system that includes new circuit breaker panels and overload correction. When circuit breakers frequently trip, it is a sign that your home cannot keep up with that circuit’s energy requirements. Upgrading your power system allows you to power the appliances, devices, and lighting you desire without increased fire risk or annoying circuit problems.
- Energy-efficient lighting upgrades. Switching from incandescent lighting to LED lighting is an easy way to save energy and improve your home’s illumination. LED is a highly energy-efficient lighting technology that uses 75% less energy and lasts 25 times longer than incandescent light.
- Additional electrical outlets. Increasing the number of outlets in your home is another way to upgrade your home and improve electrical performance. Older homes may only have one to two outlets in each room, making it difficult to arrange furniture or add accent lighting and electronics to your lifestyle. Relying on multiple extension cords is not a safe plan, so Infinite Electric technicians install additional outlets to serve your expanding electrical needs.
- Appliance installation. Our team stands ready to improve your home’s comfort, energy efficiency, and safety, from ceiling and attic fans to recessed lighting or backup generators. Our highly qualified electricians can install or repair most interior appliances, but remember to check your warranty to determine whether outside electrical contractors can work on a device without voiding your agreement.
Signs You Need an Electrician in Warrenton VA
If your current service panel provides less than 200 amps of electricity, or the following situations sound familiar, call Infinite Electric at (540) 881-0473 to schedule electrical service troubleshooting or upgrades.
Some homeowners allow their wiring to get worse and worse until it’s too late. Is your home bombarded with electrical problems?
There are many warning signs your home needs to be upgraded:
An inadequate number of outlets. If your home does not have enough outlets in each room, you may be relying on a twisted mess of extension cords and power strips. Overloading outlets with multiple cords and appliances can trip a circuit or start a fire. Some older homes have only one to two outlets per room. Infinite Electric technicians can install new outlets to meet your electrical needs and free you from unsightly extension cords and power strips.
Tripped circuit breakers. Circuit breakers are designed to trip when overloaded or when there is a short circuit or electrical problem. To avoid constantly tripping a circuit, think about upgrading your circuit breaker to accommodate more electronic equipment.
Dimming lights. When lights in your home flicker or fade in and out during appliance use, you may need an upgrade. An upgrade enhances performance and accommodates increased energy use.
Problems with appliances. If you are tired of choosing between the microwave and the coffee pot to avoid tripping a circuit, discuss your home energy needs with our experienced electricians. With an upgraded electrical system, you can use your appliances when and where you wish—without inconvenient, risky circuit problems.
Code violations. When building, renovating, or adding to your home, make sure that it meets current Virginia electrical codes. If your property does not conform to the latest electrical standards, you could be denied a building permit or delay your project’s completion date. Electrical codes were put in place to safeguard your property and its occupants. While upgrades may be a significant investment, they are proven to increase property value and improve electrical performance.
At Infinite Electric, customer safety is our top priority. Specializing in services that improve energy efficiency and safeguard your family, Infinite Electric technicians offer simple and complex upgrades for aging Winchester Virginia properties and new home additions.
When to Schedule an Electrical Inspection in Warrenton Virginia
Electrical inspections are required in certain situations. The good news? Scheduling one means you’ll be doing more than just following the law. A professional inspection can alert you of any potential problems with your electrical system, which can jeopardize your family’s safety, such as faulty wiring, hazardous materials, overloaded breakers, or panels that are at risk of starting an electrical fire. An electrical inspection is also a great idea for new homeowners who want peace of mind as a new homeowner whose electrical system is up to code.
Electrical inspections should be a priority when:
You are purchasing a new home.
You are selling your home.
Your home is more than 40 years old.
You plan to add a new appliance that requires more energy, such as a refrigerator, dryer, air conditioner, etc.